Who am I and how can I help you?
I am Larry Huppin, a podiatrist in Seattle, and I and my clinic team have been successfully treating even the most chronic heel pain for more years than I like to admit.
We are very, very successful at treating heel pain.
The reason for our success is pretty simple – we follow very strict protocols developed over many years that are based on the best available research and our own experience.
Weekly, if not daily, I have patients in my clinic who have suffered with heel pain for months or years. Many have visited other doctors and continue to suffer.
In this course I will teach you everything I teach patients in my clinic. More actually, given the extra time we have in the course.
Read on to learn:
- How the program works
- Everything that is included
- The most common treatment mistakes I see as the reason people are not getting better.
Step-by-step instruction to cure your heel pain fast
Heel pain, including plantar fasciitis, can be debilitating. Finding effective treatment can be frustrating.
For 30 years, Dr. Larry Huppin has specialized in treating heel pain in his Seattle clinic with a focus on science based treatments and avoiding surgery at all costs.
This 8-part video course is like an extended office visit with Dr. Huppin. He will help you determine the cause of your heel pain (it’s not all plantar fasciitis) and then teach you how to treat it most effectively.
About 80% of you will find that the home treatments taught by Dr. Huppin will lead to a resolution of your heel pain in 4 – 8 weeks.
For those of you who don’t have complete relief with home treatments, you will then learn about the most effective treatments your doctor should be offering you according to the latest research. Essentially you will learn what your foot doctor should be doing for you.
If you need help finding a foot doctor in your area, then you can take advantage of the included Podiatrist Referral Program where Dr. Huppin will personally research your local foot doctors and, if at all possible, make a recommendation.
Finally, once you are pain free, you will learn everything you need to do to prevent return of your heel pain.
Let's Get to the Good Stuff
How It Works!
Effective Self-treatment Plan
Using a series of videos and online resources, we will teach you a step-by-step plan to identify the cause of your heel pain and then treat it in the most effective way possible. Most people see relief with home treatments in 4 – 8 weeks.
Educated Patients Get the Best Treatment
For those that don’t have complete relief with our home treatment program and need to see a foot doctor, we will teach you about the most effective professional treatments including the advantages and disadvantages of each. Our goal is that you have the education you need to work with your doctor to develop the best treatment plan for your particular problem
Plus, through our Podiatrist Referral Program, we will personally try to help you find a foot doctor in your area who follows the best research and won’t rush to surgery.
Once your feet are feeling better we will teach you how to prevent your foot problem from returning.
The biggest mistakes made while treating heel pain...
MISTAKE 1- Not following the research
There is a lot of exceptional research showing how heel pain, particulary platnar fasciitis, should be treated. It is frustrating for us to see how often this research is ignored.
MISTAKE 2- Uncoordinated treatment plan
Treatment for heel pain must be coordinated as a combination of reducing load on the injured tissue, decreasing inflammation if present, helping the tissue heal and strengthening.
Too often, we see patients who will get one treatment here and another there without having a comprehensive treatment plan that gives the patient the best chance of a cure.
MISTAKE 3- Treating the wrong condition
There are a lot of causes of heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is the most common but by no means the only cause. Almost every day we see people whose entire treatment has been focused on plantar fasciitis and it turns out they have a completely different problem.
- 8 video lessons taught by Dr. Huppin, learn everything he teaches his patients and every treatment he provides, for even the most difficult to treat heel pain.
- 30-day Step-by-step Heel Pain Relief Blueprint, so that most of you can find relief with home treatments within 4 - 8 weeks..
- Guide to the specific items you need to best treat your heel pain including arch supports and shoes.
- Lessons on the most effective professional treatment, so if you are in the 20% who will still need to see a foot doctor you will already know all of the treatments available including the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Lessons on preventing the return of your heel pain, Once you are better, Dr. Huppin will teach you everything you need to do to prevent the return of your heel pain.
- “How to Exercise When your Foot Hurts” guide
And for those who choose the Advanced Plan, you will also receive:
- Monthly Live Q and A with Dr. Huppin, where you can ask your questions and hear the answers to questions of other members.
- Personal help from Dr. Huppin in finding a great foot doctor near your home. We look for doctors who follow the best available research on treating heel pain, use the most effective treatments and won't rush you into surgery.
How fast will I get better?
Can I exercise during the treatment?
Should I choose between this and visiting a podiatrist in-person?
How do you help find a good local foot doctor for me?
Can I consult directly with Dr. Huppin?
What is the difference between the basic and the advanced plans?
An UNBEATABLE Guarantee:
Try Heal Your Heel Pain for a full 60-days
Try the entire course. If you don't LOVE it, I insist that you get 100% of your money back. It's simple: Join the program and try it for yourself. If this effective program has not helped you find a better life with a path toward pain-free feet in 60 days I want you to email me and I'll give you all of your money back, no quetions asked. This guarantee lasts 60 days, which covers the entire course. That means you can try the entire course and then decide if it is right for you.Sign Me Up!