Foot Pain While Skiing?
Get Back on the Snow Pain-Free!
The Ski (and Snowboard)
Without Foot Pain Program
Taught by Dr. Larry Huppin
A 30 day program to fix your foot pain and get you back on the snow pain free.
This course is for you if:
You have foot pain, especially in the arch, that is ruining your time on the snow
You have tried new boots, boot modifications, insoles and more without relief
You want science-based relief of your pain from a doctor who is an avid skier himself and has treated hundreds of skiers with the same problem (and has suffered the same pain)
You are up for some strengthening exercises several times per week leading up to and during ski season
This course can help almost any skier with foot pain, but is particularly helpful for those skiers experiencing searing arch pain when skiing or snowboarding
- 8 video lessons taught by Dr. Huppin, learn everything he teaches his patients and every treatment he provides, for even the most chronic skiers foot pain.
- Step-by-step Skiers Foot Pain Relief Blueprint, so that most of you can find relief with home treatments within 4 - 8 weeks. Some of you will require help from your boot fitter.
- Advice on Ski Boots and Insoles, including specific suggestions you can provide to your boot fitter or order online
- Strengthening Guide. Proper strengthening plays a role in eliminating skier’s pain, but the strengthening must be specific for this condition.
- Lessons on the most effective professional treatment. If you are one of the 20% who will still need to see a foot doctor or a physical therapist you will already know all of the treatments available including the advantages and disadvantages of each. Educated patients tend to get the best treatment.
- Personal research by Dr. Huppin to help you find a great foot doctor near your home. There are very few foot doctors who have expertise in treating skiers, but if we can’t find someone who has this expertise, we will try to find a sports medicine podiatrist who is willing to watch my doctor oriented lecture on treating this condition. I can’t guarantee I can find a great doctor near you, but I will try.
- A check list to take to take into your doctor or physical therapist to help ensure you get the proper treatment.
- Monthly Live Q and A with Dr. Huppin, where you can ask your questions and hear the answers to questions of other skiers and riders.
- Lessons on preventing the return of your pain, once you are better, Dr. Huppin will teach you everything you need to do to prevent the return of your skiing foot pain.
Who am I and why should you care?
I am Larry Huppin, a podiatrist in Seattle, an avid skier and former ski patroller and I and my clinic team have been successfully treating even the most chronic ski and snowboard related foot pain for more years than I like to admit.
As a skier who has personally suffered with arch pain to point I nearly gave up my favorite sport, I am passionate about helping skiers and snowboarders get back on the snow with no pain in their feet.
In this course I will provide you with the same program I use to successfully treat the hundreds of skiers and snowboarders I see in my Seattle clinic.
How fast will I get better?
Will The Course Cover All Types of Skiing and Snowboarding Foot Pain?
What Happens if Home Treatment Doesn’t Eliminate My Pain?
What Does the Course Include?
Can I Consult Directly with Dr. Huppin?
Still on the fence?
It’s less than the cost of two lift tickets at most areas and has a 100% guarantee.
We want you to skiing pain free. Period. We have treated hundreds of skiers and snowboarders successfully with this same program...BUT if our program doesn't work for you for any reason...get your money back!
Simple as that.
All you need to do is give the program a fair trial for 60-days and if it doesn't work for you, just email us within 90 days of purchase and we'll give you a refund right away.Sign Me Up!